Sunday, April 2, 2023

pics from Derek

 Derek McNeil confirms that this pic is of James McBride and Ann Meehan:

https://family-mccallion.blogspot.com/2022/10/pic-from-michael-mccallion.html

"Yes, I recognise the photo from my grandparents' (Alec and Maude's) house (from years ago when I was too young to have any interest!) I'm pretty sure it is still there though, and I will check next time I'm in Dooish."


Derek also sent along these pics:

" George and Katherine’s house in Dooish. This is where my grandfather Alec and his siblings -Annie, Molly, Bridie and Celine - were raised (to the best of my knowledge)."


"I’ve also attached a photo of my grandfather Alec and Maude’s house that was built c. 1963/4 … a few hundred yards away “up the lane”. You can see the family outside. "



Katherine McBride McNeil, sister of Charles McBride and Anne McBride McCallion (and others), mother of the McNeil clan mentioned above:

Thanks Derek!


No comments:

Post a Comment